Guest Post Guidelines | Muun Technologies Blog
If you’d like to submit a guest post to the Muun Technologies Blog, please read this page before sending in your submission.
Most of our readers are electric skateboard fanatics and they expect high quality and well-researched information about skateboarding, electric transportation and e-mobility, travel and adrenaline rush activities.
We will only publish original content – meaning if we find the same article elsewhere, it will be removed from our site permanently.
Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes. If need be, we reserve the right to edit and adapt your article submissions and update it in the future to preserve accuracy and currency. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-action to other pages or resources on our website, including but not limited to email newsletters and other blog posts.
- When writing, ask yourself “How can Muun’s readers benefit from this?”
- Write fresh and original content
- Do not violate copyright laws
- Posts must be 800 – 1,500 words long
- Please review our published blog posts prior to writing
- Keep paragraphs shorter so it’s easier to digest and read on mobile devices
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read
- Include a minimum of 5 external or internal links
- Write a conclusion to sum up the article nicely
When Submitting Your Approved Guest Post Idea, Please Include:
- A 2-3 sentence author bio
- A headshot of yourself
How to Contact Us:
Please send an email to the editor: editor[at]muuntechnologies[dot]com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Give us a quick background about who you are
- State the title/topic idea of your proposed post
- Include a brief outline of your idea for the article
- Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post
- Include a couple of links to your best published work
Thank you again for your interest in contributing to our blog!